Sunday, September 27, 2009

Blast @Zouk


Lastnight bumped into Zouk.Yea,they asked for my IC again,no doubt.Why they keep ask for my IC?I'm totally legal k?Why they never asked to check my IC when I was illegal clubbed few years ago?Okay,enough crapping,now talk about the party lastnight.

Guess what,mostly of us get drunk,Dorcas was the 1st person who puked,half jug of her puke.Kesian...Our Helenness Bim came and meet us a while then went back to Phuture,nothing much time hang with her lastnight,too bad...Helen text me asked how's Zouk situation,Dorcas help me to replied,see what Dorcas replied Helen,she was in blurring status that time,

"Dorcas was vomited;
Yufie getting high;
Boey is awaking"


Oh man,I'm the best among them,coz I'm still awaking.Haha,so cute our Dorcas...

Lap Sap & Co. presented lastnight,was totally awesome!!!We left around 3am,some incident happened lastnight,but I not supposed to talk here.Everything passed then just forget about it.

Called my honey asked where was her,she was just left Poppy and headed to yamcha session with Wyman gangs.So sad couldn't meet her lastnight.*sobsob*

Adrian was our chauffeur lastnight,but he was a bit blur and high too.Yufie,Dorcas and I were blur on the whole way went back to PJ,dizzy dizzy still dizzy.Once reached 91,get down from car immediately...I was puked.Gosh...How come?I didn't drink much...

What happen next?Yufie and I were sleep dead after that.....LOL

Pictures at Yufie's cam and Jan's phone.Will upload in FB soon,I think tons of pictures we took lastnight.Till Yufie's cam out of battery.WTH...LOL

These are the few pictures took by my W910 in Zouk toilet.







p/s: -babeJ,sorry coz let you worried...ILY^^
-Tiffany Pang Wei Yen,let's club together next time!!! Wahaha!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment