Saturday, September 19, 2009

WTF have I done?


What The Fuck Have I Done?

MDAA shit today.I repeat reading the question paper again and again,and my brain came out "WTF?!".I seriously don't know how to answer the questions.4 essay questions totally.

No.1 - Huh?WTF?
No.2 - What's that?Crap lo.
No.3 - Eh...familiar...crap also...
No.4 - agn...WTF?

Conclusion is- WTF?! totally holy crap!!!
I want pass enough,please...Bless me...

After end MDAA shit exam,they suggested wanna go and sing k.So 7 peoples of us which are Maa,Mark,Dorcas,Jimmy,Roy,Huey Yin,me went to Puchong Neway.

Miley Cyrus on the screen

Roy and Huey Yin*peace*

Jimmy and his lovely Dorcas

Mark and my Maa

My foot with my Birken


After finished our sing k session,I fetched Maa back to Kinrara.And some stupid things happened on me...the same incident happened on me twice.I had loss my way.LOL

Sent Maa and lil Chick reach home safely.Headed to Qnail Studio and gossiped with the gangs.Today is Qnail Studio 1st day of opening business.Quite a lot of customers today.
Here I wish Qnail Studio "生意兴隆,大展鸿途"



manicure corner

pedicure corner



Mr.Andy's hand,after finish manicure and coloring.I choose the color for him(is purple+glitter)

Tomorrow morning hafta wake up early,going to Seremban,Kim SanSan's 21st Birthday party tomorrow night.

Ciaoz~


p/s: babeJ,I coming tomorrow hiak hiak^^

2 comments: