Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy 21st to Kim SanSan!!!


Last Sunday night,babeJ and I attended Lian San's 21st big day party.Venue at her Seremban Taman Duyung house.

Before babeJ and I headed to Lian San's house,we had bak kut teh as our dinner with aunty which is babeJ's mum.

We reached Lian San's house around 8pm,as usual,eat drink chit-chat camwhore.I like the pizza that handmade by her brother,was awesome! And the birthday cake,I like it,coz it's damn cute and nice.

Pretty Bday girl with us


me and bday girl (I want her 178cm too!)


Group picture (all are babeJ's secondary school friends)


a picture with my babeJ


The prezi bought for bday girl (body scrub+body wash+body lotion)from Etude House

Left around 11pm.2nd round suppose was yam cha session with Ejie,but canceled due to some reason so babeJ and I went to Ejie's house and gossiped.(is babeJ gossiped with Mr Ejie) Hoohoo,who say guys never like to gossip?And me,I had found something that attracted my attention so much.

The dicer that bought by Ejie from Disneyland

Is Nightmare Before Christmas!!! For sure,take it and CAMWHORE!!!




LMAO...Now is my babeJ's turn!!!





And babeJ say : if girl wear it it's damn cute,but if guy wear it many peoples will go and whack 9 him.

Our next destination after Ejie's house,babeJ's house and back Serdang.

Again,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KIM SANSAN
MUACKZ

2 comments:

  1. haha^^a post for me~~thumb up for you^^oo...your left so early is go for 2nd round...very bad la u 2 ....>.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolz...sure need a special post for u...nola,we hafta back serdang oso ma..

    ReplyDelete