Friday, October 2, 2009

Sem Break Holidays...begin

Exam is over!!!Hooray~having my 3 weeks sem break holiday now.

Monday night,had appreciation dinner with Club91 Production crews at Bdr Puteri KKG Shabu-shabu,a nice and simple dinner with them.Photos at Helen's cam.Wait the camera woman to upload the photos we took that night.

Maa's Act 1

Maa's Act 2

Maa and I

Supposed wanna yamcha with Maa after dinner,but due to some communication problem so we canceled the yamcha session.LMAO!!!I drove back home alone...Sob~Packed my clothes and stuffs after reached home,gonna go Kampar on the next day.

Tuesday morning,woke up early in the morning,settle some stuffs then wait my honey come and pick me up to KTM station.Kampar,babeJ,here I come~

Reached KL Sentral around 11.45am,waited sweetie Helenness at MCD,eating while waiting.Helen reached around 12.15pm,after finished our brunch,we get into the train.Fuiyo,thumb up for their punctual,no any delay,our train at 1pm,they departed at 1pm sharp.
*thumb up* again.

Helen n I cannot sleep well in the train because they not even close the door,OMG.The sound was damn annoying,and many different kind of smell such as brake smell la,shit smell la,rain smell la...Adui...The thing that most suffering us,
omg we reaaaaaaaaally wanna peeeeeeeeee!!!

Rushed to toilet like a flying rocket once I reached Kampar station.I want release my pee~LOL

BabeJ came and fetched me and we went back to his house,what next?SLEEP!!! obviously~

Being a sleeping pig till 6pm,woke up and online.BabeJ and his friends preparing the stuffs for the night used.They have a little home party.A simple but nice party that night.

The next day,Ipoh 1 day trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment