Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Continuous

This post is talking about the things happened after we back from Seremban.Continued.

BabeJ and I reached Serdang around 2am.BabeJ online and me...make noise!!!






The 1st edited picture between us (long long time ago)but I like it...babeJ using it as his laptop's wallpaper.Take picture for sure!




Forgive my STUPID-NESS

Woke up around 11am on Monday morning.The 2nd day of Hari Raya,mum off that day.Had our brunch at home,we headed to Sunway Pyramid and have a shop.For sure my babeJ tagged along.

We had a crazy shopped yesterday.


Bought a bag and a top from Forever 21,BlackEyedPeas latest The End album.BabeJ and I like their latest album.Mum bought few pieces of top,pants,skirt,jeans.Bros bought their favorite,comics for sure.Before we left we had our dinner at Bar-B-Q Plaza.

FULL~and satisfied~

BabeJ hafta rushed back to Kampar last night due to his 3rd paper on this coming Wednesday.Missing him now...When is our next meet?the day after both of us finish our exam.I will going to Kampar next Tuesday.

Can't wait for my sem break trip!!!Please come faster!!!

p/s: my 4th paper- CRM on this coming Thursday. Big Big Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment