Thursday, September 17, 2009

Not GG yet

Just back from uni,freaking tired and sleepy.2nd paper today,Screenplay and Scriptwriting.

As my title above I not GG yet,SaS subject considered ok lar...I want B+ enough,of course A is the best always,aiming aiming.

After SaS they go their hot spot again but Helen,Maa and me not following,we want back home and SLEEP!!!Sleep is always the most important activity in my life,those who know me well,you know that I will have a bad headache if not get enough of sleep.(I'm weak.I admit)

A big big sigh...next paper,MDAA shit on this Saturday.Suppose movie session with babeJ or Quattro night with frens this Friday night,but the MDAA shit spoil my plan.F U!!!I now hafta postpone all my programs.Some more don't know what the F should we study.BC students,just sit and wait for GG.LOL

Yoohoo babeJ coming back today~

Will go for 178cm height tall girl-Lian San's 21st birthday party on this coming Sunday night.

Still sighing...


No comments:

Post a Comment