Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I know...

Monday,my 1st paper which is International Advertising,feel that I not really did well in this paper,haha.

Woke up at 8am this morning coz the worker will come my house and fix my house autogate.Mum reminded me last night to wake up earlier today to wait the fellow come.So I did what mum's order.Waited the fellow almost half and hour,he reached around 8.30am.

Around 9am,finally,my house autogate FIXED!!!Yoohoo~After that go back my bedroom and continue to sleep.(Yea lazy,in fact,I'm) Sleep til 1pm,woke up and do nothing.Andy text me asked go brunch with him,said okay to him and waited him to pick me up.

Went to Qnail Studio to meet Bong G,after that three of us headed to nearby restaurant.Chit chatting while eating.After finished our brunch,we went back to Qnail Studio to see the shop renovation progress.This Friday night Andy and me might going to Qnail Studio enjoy the pedicure and manicure service(white mouse for the trainee) OMG...just wait and see...

Chatting with babeJ thru msn while blogging here.BabeJ asking me what I want for my very belated birthday prezi.Hubby,you can buy it for me later also never mind.I know you're thinking of what can buy for me as my belated birthday prezi and our coming 3 years anniversary prezi.And I know you really spent quite a lot currently,save your money 1st,buy those prezi later k...I love you much much.Really...

Okay,hafta continue my study-Screenplay&Scriptwriting,2nd paper tomorrow.Hope can do it well.

p/s: happy coz babeJ back here tomorrow night.Waka waka!!!miss him much!!!

Ciaoz~

No comments:

Post a Comment