Thursday, September 10, 2009

Im New!!!


Yea ladies and gentlemen,as a manners,greet a welcome note to everyone. Today,10 September 2009, automatically woke up,after washed and brushed,go down and on my laptop,yea is online again,nothing much can do. Met Bong G in msn,she asked me want lunch together later or not (actually is brunch for me),babeJ sure scold me if he knows this,coz I haven eat my breki yet. Said ok to Bong G den wait her come and fetch me up coz my house autogate's motor in repairing status so I lazy to drive my car out,yea I know that not an excuse. Waited about 15minutes Bong G reached,we headed to JoJo PanMee and meet Ernest.Eat and chit chat a while,after that three of us went electrical shop coz Bong G and Ernest wanna buy a water heater for their shop use.Damn it the weather today was freaking freaking hot!!! Feel suffer when exposed under the hot sun. Bong G and I went back to her house coz she wanna help me do my nail coloring.Finally,my nail color now is in RED,still can accept it..hehe..thanx Bong G anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment