Thursday, September 24, 2009

2 more and too more

4 down and 2 more to go,CRM today,
Sec A- bonus marks?free marks for us???
Sec B calculation- My 6marks gone.........
Sec C- crap crap crap till 2 and half pages
My conclusion- No Comment.

Next paper on this coming Saturday and the last paper on next Monday.Gosh...I HATE EXAM!!!
Really killing me,no doubt...

I wanna go Arthur's Day,but Media Planning paper on Saturday morning,ruined my rave party.Ish!!!

For sure,2 more papers and of course
too more plans after exam,
*Club91 Production appreciation dinner
*Kampar
*Ipoh
*Malacca
*Babessss outingz
* 3years anniversary celebration with babeJ *wink wink*
*photo shooting
*dating with babeJ (tons of movie wanna watch!!!)
*club club club!!!
*singalongsong~
*etc...

Let's talk about yesterday (Wed,23 Sept 2009) outing,

Members: CloverMaa,Tiffanyhoney,Bearbabe,Boeybe
Venues: Puchong Jaya,Kinrara Maa's house,Kinrara Giant Secret Recipe
Time: 9am-3pm

Woke up damn early morning,8am to wash bath brush.After well prepared,I headed to Honey's house to pick her up.Met our Bear driving lonely on the half way.Haa...Reached Maa's house,Bear fetched her and two cars of us headed to Puchong Jaya and had our breki.Bear left earlier right after breki due to her work at 12pm.

So left me,Maa,honey went back to Maa's house after breki and do something that girls will usually do.Chit chat,nail coloring and we rewatch The Day After Tomorrow.A seriously nice movie for me.Maa and honey keep playing their Country Stories.Harvest harvest harvest...steal steal steal...LOL and we found something interesting,a software called JigJag.We keep personalized our own damn funny videos,really laughed our ass off.

Maa asked us accom her to have lunch,so we had our lunch at Kinrara Giant Secret Recipe.Maa and I planning to have our 2nd time Shhh secret piercing.Me and honey left after our lunch.Fetched honey to pet shop,bank,sent her back home and I reached home safely.

Simple and nice outing...but,Happy~

p/s: "ma-li-ma-li-hum~" exam please go away immediately.(I know impossible,fact I still have 2 papers to go)

No comments:

Post a Comment