Friday, September 11, 2009

Recap: Girls Day Out

090909-a special and meaningful day.Can't even recall back my memory wad time woke up that day.Kinda tired at the morning coz the night before had yam cha session with my gang,and I was surprised coz K.Yew there.

Had breki session with Ernest,Bong G and Wai Keat.A lot of stupid and noob incidents happened that morning,don't feel like wanna talk bout it anymore.

After back home,as usual,on my laptop,sign in msn,check facebook and bla bla bla...suddenly my babe Beary asked me catch a movie with her,chit chat and discuss,finally we had decided to go Bdr Puteri with Maa,go and have a girl shop.I was kinda rushed coz Bear said will fetch me up around 15minutes time,OMG 15minutes???but I managed to get ready just in time.

Stupid babe Bear forgot to bring out her cellphone,therefore she reached my house and shouted my name loudly just in front of my house.OMG>.<

While on the way to Maa's house,chit chat and gossiping.Fetched Maa up and three of us headed to Bdr Puteri.Maa looking for a white dress for Helen 21st bday party on this coming Saturday.Walk walk walk,try try try.Finally Maa bot a white dress at Le Femme Couture.

Let's the pics do the talking...
Stupid ATM...20pcs of 10bucks WTF


We should buy this


Maa was so happy and satisfy for her new bot dress


Take a break@Secret Recipe..Yummy Yummy cakes


A sad and funny story on me just because of the black heels


Roxx Bear Roxx!!!


Syok Sendiri saje


Finally me and Bear bot the white heels,1 for me 1 for her^^


Happy and nice outing with my dear Maa and babe Bear...*muackz*
Can't wait the next hang out session with you guys...(hope my Honey will comes along with us next hang out day)

090909 Girls Day Out-Happy and Satisfy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment