Thursday, March 4, 2010

After Malacca

I know I should post my Malacca trip but I broke my promise.I’ve to skip Malacca post 1st coz certain reasons.I’ll post it out as soon as possible.

After back from Malacca trip.

21-2-2010 Sunday
Dinner at Dragon-I 1U.Trying to fully utilize our CNY holiday before start work again on the next day.Is planning to change my face care set liaw,acne keep pop-up on my face lately,darn.So grabbed a kit set of H20+,to have a try.

25-2-2010 Thursday
Since the next day was public holiday,Thursday night outing is a must.So,a bunch of us went to MidValley in order to accom Synx to buy V-Day prezi for his Meiji dear.A very special type of V-Day prezi,he bought shampoo set for his gf,but at least from D’ Hair Studio.Forget to take photo of the prezi.

Get freebies^^(My i-bag was darn heavy)

After get what-he-wants-to-get,the fungry us 9dim our dinner at Little Taiwan,why we are going to dine there?This is the only restaurant,and also McD lah,will still open after normal shopping mall operation hours,that’s why.Meet up with him and catch a midnight movie.Percy Jackson & The Olympians : The Lightning Thief.


26-2-2010 Friday
Is holiday today!!! Our gambling mood still ON.Off to Bou’s crib for our drinking and gambling session.Johny Walker and red wine made me feel sleepy.Hiding myself inside Bou’s blanket,and I quit the gambling session.

27-2-2010 Saturday
Steak dinner with them at Cheras Milwaukee.After dinner,gambling and drinking session again,at my home sweet home.I can’t drink too much of beer seriously,my stomach and gastric will full of gas made me wanna puking.

28-2-2010 Sunday
Guess what,I have my lunch and dinner at the same restaurant in a day.After dinner,Bet was trying to cheat me with a very dramatic story.

At first he told me go sing k for next round,then I banned the idea very insisted,Bong G and I suggested foot reflexology,he pretend how-good-he-was and brought us to find reflexology shop,but ended up with nothing,he still proudly say that “no reflexology then sing k on lor,since that I already give you chance to find” I keep say no to sing k,he drove us to JJ,suddenly Bong G whispering to me that the dumb Bet is actually cheating me,he never really wants to go sing k,he just want to see me black face and pretend again the second time how-good-he-was so that he can change the plan to yam cha instead of sing k,one word,he wants me to feel guilty.

FYI,Bet,don’t thought that I knew nothing,kay?Am not dumb dumb arse as you.LOL.Still wanna abandon me tim,what a stupid friend of mine.You’ll die soon.Haha XD

My monthly friend came,what a good friend that made me suffer.FML

No comments:

Post a Comment