Monday, March 29, 2010

Mac Mac Mac

Time flew~~~so fast.End of March liaw.

First of all,my internship is going to end soon.Hence,my holiday start.Yippee!!!

It was a very outdated outing,sorry I forget the date liaw.Catch up a movie Alice In Wonderland with babeJ and my gang at Sunway Pyramid,after our seafood dinner at Telok Gong.

I love the cartoon version Alice In The Wonderland since I was a child,so of course I love the movie version too.Alice's skin really god damn fair man.Red Queen is my good friend,both us have common ground.Guess what,her bloody love shape big head lol!!! Coz am a lady big head too,just without a love shape nia.LOL

Don’t feel like crap more.So make it short and easy.Simple post.

Celebrate mummy's birthday on the day before Hennessy Artistry.Brought mummy to have a romantic steak dinner.Bought mummy a birthday cake and prezi too.Happy birthday mummy,heart you!!!


Wedding dinner at Seremban on last-last Saturday.See the little cute baby,Princess Karen^^ she is so adorable.

drunk

Karen


Movie time on the previous Saturday night at IOI,Just Another Pandora’s Box.Overall to this movie,no comment,but god damn funny.


And,new baby.CK Limited Edition make-up set *evil grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment