Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Abang's Birthday + Massive Jam

Last Tuesday was our E-Plus Ent. - Abang’s idk-how-old-is-he birthday.So the whole bunch of us decided to celebrate Abang’s birthday after knock off.

Went to Damansara Perdana,a bar named Utopia.Usual case,beer n alcohol is a must when everytime with E-Plusmates.So for sure,it’s effin impossible that if there have no few jugs of beer and few bottles of Hennessy on the table that night.And I keep telling myself,I hundred percent cannot get drunk this time,coz I have to farking drive back to Serdang from Damansara,mai-gatt si beh far you know!


Chit-chat with my colleagues sambil sip my beer slowly slowly.Cake cutting session,yum seng session,time flew by and is time for me to say byebye.I was the 1st person who ciaoz,sorry yea boss.

Get Bet’s call while I on the way back from Damansara,ask me to join for their yam cha session,so I join.Went there for a little while,mum called me and I back to my home sweet home.

Hell yea,LDP was damn farking jam on Monday.I left office 6pm sharp,and guess what I get back home at 7.45pm,I was caught in the stupid jam for hours,damn farking sienz man! Idk why the eff LITRAK introduced the useless Contra-Flow on LDP as it will caused me late to go home,gonna be mad.


FYI,it will only brings harm more than good.Most of the LDP users just like me,are not aware of the Contra-Flow despite of all the banners being hang all over LDP but there’s no any news about it and seriously causing massive jam and the situation worsen.And Oh-Mai-Gatt,it will be on Contra-Flow daily from Monday to Friday except Public Holiday.Hello LITRAK,think about it properly,does your plan really works?

No comments:

Post a Comment