Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Rocks the Hennessy Artistry @Opera 19.3.2010

First of all,thanks to Helenness for the passes.

Right because am holding media passes and have to attend the press con at 7.00pm,my boii pick me up from office at 6pm,I was kinda rush but luckily we still managed to get there right on time.

Photos before we get into the press con.See,billboard that showing her big-date.

19.3.2010

Be x Na x La

How I get my passes from

On da way to Press Con

Press Con at the 2nd floor of Opera


What I can say is,press con was bored.However,saw a lot of DSLR kakis over there,all holding their DSLR capture this and that.We decided to left the press con earlier,went to dinner instead.

Me and birthday girl

Miss Lee Hui Yee and ma BabeJ

BabeJ and me were suppose to go to second floor of Opera because both us were holding media passes,however we choose to stay at normal passes area.The party will become meaningless if without my babes companion,that’s why I choose to stick together with them.


Best part ever!!!It was free-flow all night long!!! Eh wait,cannot say it was all night long,actually the free-flow session till 12pm only.Drank nonstop from 9pm till 12pm,am now totally in love with their signature Hennessy Apple.Tried also their two brand new long drinks Hennessy Citrus and Hennessy Berry.

Heart you the most baby

Bro P.Yuan said I photosensitive,do you think so?

Yea,I think I'm...photosensitive

Oo my chubby baby,looks so cute^^ From left: Jess x Bear x Mua x Dorcas x Yufie

Heart this picture the most

Sexay baby Yufie..."I'm not ready yet" she said >.<

Us with Jason the photographer also my ex primary classmate

With Eddie the photographer also my Honey's deepest secret friend LOL (Don't smack me after see this)

With Archie the photographer


First performer – Bunkface.
Ok,forgive me to say that am not so familiar with their songs,I just knew one,Through My Window.That’s all.

Second performer – Shawn Lee.
Shawn Lee,you’re such an awesome beatboxer.Your beatbox skill really farking caught my heart.

Third performer – DVJ G Mix.
The climax began.Happening part started.All the peoples get high and dancing like mad.

Last performer – DJ Sarasa aka Siverboombox from Japan.
I’ve no idea how was her performance,I really don’t know how she rock the party.Just because I’ve already went out and take a breath,I think I will suffocate if I still stay inside,it was farking crowded and hottt!!! Plus,Miss Lee Hui Yee puked once again since her last time puked at Quattro.

Overall,I really had fun with big bunch of them in Hennessy Artistry this year.

Last but not least,props to the three pro photographers coz busy capture down every single moments,thankiew.

H-Artistry,you was rrrawesome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment