Monday, March 8, 2010

Love weekends

That’s why I say I love weekend much,coz outingz!!!

Friday night outing with my gang members.Ciaoz back home after knocked off,get myself ready and waited Bet to come.Out to dinner at Sri Petaling,dim sum yum yum.

Bou is always the people,eye always bigger than stomach,left many unfinished foods.After dinner,midnight movie at MidValley.We watched Confucius,suggested by Bong G.


2 and plus plus hours movie,I almost fell asleep liaw.Now I know,my Chinese is suxx,there’s too many words that I couldn’t understand and read,even their conversations,I was like,meh yeh lei geh???What they talking about??? I was trying my best to read the Chinese subtitle,but too many question marks keep pop-up in my brain,I understand the whole movie only read the eng subtitle.Plus,am not interested in history,and am suxx in sejarah,seriously.Who’s Confucius? I only know he was a former educator(if am not mistaken) don’t know how many decades agooooooo,his background and biography?I don’t know any shit bout him.

But overall the movie is quite ok,storyline also not bad la,advise those bananas better don’t watch this,you will blah-out those eff words I guarantee.

Saturday night,with the same gang,dinner at Bdr Puteri Bumbu Bali,I will never sit upstair anymore,freaking hottt.Yam cha after dinner,sing k after yam cha.K session at Neway Puchong from 12am till 4am.Then,home sweet home.

No comments:

Post a Comment