Wednesday, February 24, 2010

CNY routine

Hey peeps I'm back!!! After fully enjoyed my one week CNY holiday,is time to blog about my CNY.Nothing effin special during my CNY but I enjoyed it still.

12-2-2010 Friday Nin 29
Last day of work before start my one week off.My boii came to pick me up and we went to have our steak dinner.Catch a midnight movie with the gangs at Pavilion.72 Tenants of Prosperity.


13-2-2010 Saturday Nin 30
Mum flight back to Penang early in the morning while I was still having my sweet dream.Done my nail art at Q Nail and waited sis Alicia to pick me up.Since mum not around at KL this CNY so I 've decided to have my reunion dinner at sis Alicia there.

Yum yum my fav crabs and prawns.Nanny's cook skill still the best.Nin 30 should be the night that everybody having party/gambling/gathering/or etc,but I choose to go bed earlier that night,too sleepy already,whatsover~

14-2-2010 Sunday Chor 1
Gong Hei Fatt Choi!!! Hong bao mana?Everybody's slogan of the day.Woke up pretty early for breakfast and get ourselves ready.Went to catch a CNY movie in the afternoon.Goes Well Ends Well.

No point no climax,I prefer 72 Tenants still.

Babe fetch me to his Seremban house.Dinner with his parent and relatives.Gamling session for the rest of the night.

15-2-2010 Monday Chor 2
Woke up by babe's dad freaking early morning,uncle was so excited to travel to Malacca.After our not-so-heavy breki,off we headed to Malacca to visit babe's releatives.Wan-tun mee as our 2nd breki,Malacca wan-tun mee slightly different with KL wan-tun mee,chili sauce added,okay la still can be accepted.

What's next?Visit house by house.Gambling session,usual CNY activity.Steamboat lunch and dinner with sis P.Fung's in law family at night.Ciaoz back to Seremban after dinner.

16-2-2010 Tuesday Chor 3
Ciaoz back to KL after breki.Meet up with bunch of my gangs at Pavilion.Lunch at Madam Kwan and surprisingly met the real Madam Kwan over there.Walk and window shop around.Not forget to catch a movie too,The Wolfman.


What I can say is,effed up movie,totally effin effed up.Dinner at Yo!Sushi before home sweet home.Don't ever think that we banned all the next round because we tired or lame,we just need enough resting to fully utilize during our 3D 2Ns Malacca trip jek.

Next post-Malacca trip.Will be update soon.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment