Monday, April 5, 2010

Holy shitty movies

I was suppose to finish my internship last week,but I didn't.Why?Some reason.I'll be officially finish my 3 months internship by this week.

Catch up two holy shitty movies on weekend.

First,Clash Of The Titans.


90% same with Percy Jackson.
Percy Jackson-Son of Poseidon ; Perseus-Son of Zeus,
they are both half human half god
they are both attack Hades
they are both Hades's enemy
they are both chop Medusa's head
they are both use reflection
they are both from don't know any kung fu till can let Hades keep skin in the end
what else?But important is,Percy Jackson better than Clash.

The IO really like a junk,appears from no where,back from dead to alive,what the eff?
The scorpions farking look like transformers,I was thought that am watching Transformers 3.
The Hades so fast balik kampung,no wonder Zeus and Poseidon tak mau you la.
The Poseidon lagi shit,totally is a junk role.
The Kracken,I have nothing to comment bout it,coz it's really too holy shit.What a good "release the Kracken!!!"

Totally mood down after watched this.

Second,Beauty On Duty.


ROFL!!! What a super duper holy crap movie.Bunch of the ka-la-so almost fell asleep.
As long as filmmakers like Hong Kong’s Wong Jing is around,you know the drill - expect the unexpected.Wong Jing's latest work,Beauty on Duty is no exception either.No doubt that there are plenty of laugh-out-loud moments,but not my cup of tea.Btw,Wong Jing's bawdy sense of humor,impressed.

Overall to this movie,bored and ROFL.

Can you guys imagine how down am I after watched the two holy shitty movies?But,something up-ed me.Tell you guys on my next post.

Stay tuned.Ciaoz~

No comments:

Post a Comment