Saturday, October 10, 2009

Recap: Bet 21st Lil Celebration

5-10-2009

Bet Two One big day,we had a little celebration for him at Qnail Studio.

Had my dinner at home,waited Mario came and pick me up.

My second round dinner there,pizza and KFC.My stomach fulled of foods that night.

Just randomly upload some pictures took that night.


I know we're bad,bought him a mooncake as his birthday cake,haha XD Bet straight fcuk while he saw this.
Bet: "What the F is this?!"

Candid his nerdy look,laughed our ass off.

Yet another candid of his blowing look.

I know he very unwilling to cut his mooncake,haha!!!

He unwilling to accept the fact of his birthday cake is a mooncake actually.

Do they look like KLCC building?From left: Jasone x honey Tiffany x Andy

Bet,is the time to start diet lo,don't keep fatter and fatter anymore,don't eat two sets of MCD for your lunch,although you keep saying that your fatty look is cute.Haha~

No comments:

Post a Comment