Monday, October 12, 2009

Our 3Years Anni Celebration


Our 3 years anniversary-19.10.2009

Due to babeJ's CCNA Course open class tomorrow,so we decided make our 3 years anniversary celebration earlier,which was yesterday 11.10.2009

He came back KL from Seremban on Saturday night.He asked me to take something for him from his car,Oh-Emm-Gee,what a big surprise for me,I found a bouquet of flower,a handmade card and a bag inside his car.Oh-Emm-Gee once again,you bought me anniversary presents and do the handmade card yourself,you really surprised me,one word describe my feeling on that time-TOUCH

Thanks my beloved babeJ
Sunday,went to Pavillion,had a shopped there.After that we had our dinner at Tony Roma's.BabeJ had book the table earlier for our 3 years anniversary celebration.He also booked the movie tickets earlier too.He planned everything without my awareness,thanks hubby~

Starter-Onion Loaf

His 10oz beef steak

With the cheese topping

My grilled lamb chop

Dinner at Tony Roma's,slurp slurp.After dinner,movie time.We watched Surrogates.


You gave me a memorable 3 years anniversary,you brought me many surprised that night.Your handmade card,11 red roses,a bag,a dinner,a celebration.I really feel touch and happy.I Love You, Mr.PeejayTan!!!

Thanks for being with me these few years,I do appreciate the times and moments being with you,thanks for your caring,your protecting,your pampering,your accompany,your love and your everything.I promise you I will love you and stay with you forever.

I Love You

p/s: Photos more on Facebook.

2 comments: