Monday, October 5, 2009

Pak-Toh-logy day

Went to MidValley with babeJ yesterday.Yet another our Pak-toh-logy day~*wink wink*

I will never free while babeJ is driving...everytime.Coz that is always my camwhore time!!!


Reached MidValley around 5pm,the 1st thing we hafta do is buy movie ticket.And we chose to watch this>>>


Finally finally finally I watched the movie"Where Got Ghost?"

Ranking to this movie,ok ok nia...but quite funny and the spirit of the mother really scared me few times.WTH

Before the show,we headed to Subway at the Gardens to fulfill our empty stomach.Symphony orchestra was performing their show inside(inside jokes) LOL

After our Subway slurp slurp dinner,babeJ and I hang around in the mall.

Yummy yummy greentea ice-cream that bought at Shojikiya.Thanx babeJ coz treat me this.

His noobie look-a-like.LMAO

The show finish around 11.30pm.Is time to go home now.

Supper before home for sure.BabeJ and I headed to mamak that nearby my house.Sup kambing again,3 days straight I ate sup kambing as my supper,no doubt.

Back home and continue watched drama "You're hired" till I cant afford my eye heaviness and my energizer out of battery need to recharge,therefore the sleeping pig reappear.


1st p/s: Had a bad hair day...MESSY!!! *sigh*

2nd p/s: Happy 21st Birthday to Bet!!!

3rd p/s: 3 years anniversary coming soon~*wink wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment