Sunday, October 25, 2009

Party All Night

If we could party all night and sleep all day,and throw all of my problems away,my life would be eaaasy~


Bumped into Zouk last night again,with the same gang but this time got a bit different coz my babeJ and Mark tagged along.Mark was give out his virginity of club *clap clap*

Dinner with my babeJ at home,after well prepared we headed to Yufie's house and picked her up.

Mini Cooper event and Heineken free flow at Zouk last night.All the peoples drank till like no tomorrow.Get tipsy after drank 3 bottles of Heineken,poor me.I can't even walked a straight line,zig zag.

Was in Zouk till about midnight then went up to Barsonic for the rest of the night.Yea,LapSap presented again,was awesome.Yufie and I stand in front of the DJ dais *wolf* LapSap's friend from Jakarta was presented with them last night too.

Went out to parking lot and had our second round liquor session then went back to Barsonic again.Was rain last night,get flu after this,damn.

Left around 3am,went to yam cha at SS2 and had our supper then back home at 5am.No doubt I woke up at 1pm today.

Everyone was enjoyed the party last night.And glad that I didn't puke.BabeJ said he was still awake,can drove safely,haha.

Here some photos took last night.More on Yufie's cam and will be upload in FB soon.Stay tune.

Yufie x Boey x Izy


p/s: impromptu speech tomorrow???Nevous shit.


2 comments: