Thursday, May 6, 2010

Rico's Birthday Celebration

My body darn pain now after badminton on Tuesday,no doubt I've never touch any sports activity for few years already.Indeed am noob in sports.
So idk why,suddenly mood come,went to have a badminton session with the dudes on Tuesday night.
Ok la,sorry la,I know my badminton skill was suxx,till my partner keep shaking his head.
Fine,I'll go and learn,to improve my badminton skill and play well next time.
Am like an old woman now,walk slowly,change cloths slowly,every action come in slow motion.
Don't laugh,my body seriously darn pain now.

Wednesday,
Don't stop make it pop,DJ blow my speakers up,tonight Imma fight till we see the sunlight,Tik tok on the clock but the party don't stop,No~
Wootz~sing k session with my loves,Maa,Yufie at Neway IU.


Night,
Headed to Bangsar La Bodega to celebrate Rico's 22nd birthday.
Jenny was the party organizer,find venue,guests invitation,surprise plan,and everything.Wooi Rico,appreciate everything she did,and appreciate our presence.Haha.


La Bodega Tapas y Vinos located at Bangsar Jalan Telawi 2.Nice environment,foods also not bad,their foods serve in big portion,at least better than Delicious.
As the picture above,lots of liquor provided.So,La Bodega is a nice place to have a gathering with your friends in order to enjoy their drinks.

my Chicken Marinated Burger,come with beef bacon,the burger was big,till I couldn't finish it

Evil's La Bodega Famous Cheese Burger,their beef was totally great

Ernest Bet's Lemon Spring Chicken

Jasone Bou's idk what Linguine Pasta,at least better than the Delicious Aglio e Olio Pasta that he ever ate

Eunice Bong G's Chicken Mushrooms Pie

Finally,Jasone no more unfinished food this time,surprisingly that he could finish his own food,open champagne la wei XD

Last but not least,thanks to our birthday boy Rico and organizer Jenny for the treat.We appreciate it lots.

Happy birthday Mario!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment