Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Escape to Genting

Feel so lifeless sometimes,bored of repeating the same routine I did almost everyday day.Wake up-brunch-online-TV-nap-TV-dinner-TV-online-sleep.What a life?Urgh...

Plus,the weather lately really hot like zoooooomm,OMG I think the sun could melt me anytime.So let's have our weekend getaway and escape to the hill! Genting is the place,there we go...Bye KL hot weather.

Currently in love with taking picture with my phone secondary camera.

Waiting for transport.We took public transport this time.We were all sweating like hell,make up all smudge,darn.

Check in,

Then,camwhore time while waiting for Honey and Wyman.It's dangerous to have mirror around me,coz I will tortures the camera.

Dua budak ni baca newspaper wo...

Not to miss out the badminton match even tho we were in the hotel room.

Bear was so happy and excited taking pichaa with her best friend

This is the most suxx-est mushroom soup ever! The taste is like drain water,so disgusting and yucks,somemore cost us 7bucks,effed!

Girls are like to make up

Had a little birthday surprise to our babe Jess,her birthday is coming soon! Wootz~

Sweet and cute couple

Meanwhile,here come a bunch of fungry peoples.

The 1st one,is eating her maggi cup

The 2nd one,is eating her snack

The 3rd one(the man in right),is open his snack packaging; the amoi in left I have no idea what she wants

The 4th one(the man in right),is eating his maggi cup

The next day,archery.Am not playing btw.But it looks so fun.

You'll never expect how she pose like XD

Yes Ip Man gor

Ended up our weekend getaway with full of joy.

Then,the worst thing comes.I was sick! Went and seek doctor before home.

I was so god damn drowse after ate the medicines.Doctor,your medicines really effin drowsy,made me drowsy all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment