Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Ironman 2 + Andy's Birthday

My blog is half-dead now,sorry my Sugar and Spice,you've been neglected lately,by your lazy owner me.

Just a short update.

Catch up a movie last Friday,yea is midnight show again.My honey and her dear Wyman joined us too.

Ironman 2


Okay,seriously I almost fell asleep in the theater,the front part is really bored.It keep talking about physic and technology stuffs that I not really feel interest on it,that's why I almost fell asleep.The storyline kinda slow,I just like the last part,the fighting part.

If let me choose Ipman 2 and Ironman 2,I would definitely choose Ipman 2.I mean like,Ironman 2 is not that worst,is just not my cup of tea.Ironman#1 is better than Ironman#2,my opinion la.But,Robert Downey Jr is fucking yeng man!!!


Celebrated Andy's 22nd birthday on last Saturday.Dinner at Pavilion then plan to have afterparty at somewhere.After much debating and considering,Neway BTS finally *chiu,lame sial*

Tak pe tak pe,as long as the birthday boy ok.Sing k session from 12am till 5am.All couldn't stand anymore after 5am,effin blur~

Fucking emo birthday boy Andy Low

Jasone the birthday gift

Moon x Eunice x Boey


Happy Birthday to everyone who born in May
especially the dudes Rico,Andy,Synx,Wai Keat
and not forget my babe Jess too

It's hard for me to control myself
Aww~

No comments:

Post a Comment