Monday, May 24, 2010

FML hard!!!

A very UNWANTED friend of mine is being with me for about...6 or 7 years.But I seriously dislike him,or I would say that I hate him so much.The very unwanted friend is GASTRIC pain!

Yea if you know me well,I always suffering from having gastric pain.I ate chinese medicine but it doesn't really works.

FML and FTW,I did something very disgusting and very impossible today,Im gonna kill myself after I did this.Im having gastric pain again since today evening,so I ate my gastric chinese medicine.The chinese medicine is sort of powder and have to mix with warm water and drink it.After I drank,I felt that got something grainy inside my mouth that I can bite,I puke it out and see,please FML hard its worms! OMG Im gonna crazy I ate worms! Not only one,I seriously don't know how many I had swallow.It some more have their eggs inside,white color one *puke*,that's mean I not only ate the daddy mummy worms I also ate their babies egg!

FML hard please! I went to vomit,but too bad nothing come out from my mouth besides saliva.I don't know whether I 'll get diarrhea or not.Gosh,my gastric and stomach also not feeling well now.

FML and OMG and FTW!!!

Guys,can you imagine I eat worms?Im gonna kill myself now.

No comments:

Post a Comment