Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Being Human

My 3 months internship come with a perfect full stop now and obviously my holiday started.But I still have to rush my bloody 20pages report,damnit.

My weekend full of joy and lotsa fun.Last Friday was my last day of internship,therefore the bunch of ka-la-so bring me out after I knocked off.Went to Sri Petaling for our dim sum dinner,one word,slurp.Off to MidValley after dinner and ta-daa,movie time again.Discuss which movie should we watch and after much debating,we choose Being Human or Echoes Of The Rainbow either,but Bet banned Being Human insist.

Here come a super duper funny incident. Me ; Bet

At counter ticket,Bet get a call and he left away,so the remaining of us buy the movie tickets.

Bet,Echoes Of The Rainbow no more nice seat,so how?We choose Being Human is it ok for you?
(Bet was talking with phone that time while I asked him)

Bet didn't answer me anything,he just nod his head and shake his hand.That's mean,ok?cincai?si dan?or wad???

Finally,we bought Being Human tickets.


In the theater,Bet sit beside me and keep telling me

I got a bad sense...bad feeling...to this movie...should be not nice.

Don't judge so fast,you haven watch it what.


I got a bad sense still.

I tell you what,don't judge a book by its cover.Maybe is nice.


Sigh.


After others trailer and advertisement,and before the show start,the screen show

"Director 梁智强"

Bet yell

Which the Fark movie we watch???

Being Human la.


What the Fark.I tot we watch Echoes Of The Rainbow.

What???We already asked you just now,we watch Being Human ma,then you say ok geh.


I totally stunned after I saw the Director is 梁智强,I only knew that you bought Being Human ticket.

By the way,you have no choice now.

Super sigh.


Bet was sigh all the way from the beginning to the end of the movie.

Overall,Being Human not that nice seriously.In my opinion la,this is considered as the worst movie he ever directed.

Even tho NoNo from Taiwan is one of the actor in the movie,but didn't help much,his character like a junk role,appear and disappear from no where.


No comments:

Post a Comment