Tuesday, April 13, 2010

K Session with E-Plus



Saturday night,party night!!!

No la,I didn't go to any party.I went Puchong Neway with my E-Plusmates.Yea peeps,is sing k night!!!

Main purpose of this sing k session :
- E-Plus's 5th Anniversary.
- Shaun's 28th Birthday.
- Fieqa's 2oth Birthday.
- Meay's Welcoming.
- Boey's Farewell. Yea is me is me,is time to say bye to E-Plus.

Guess what,we were effin crazy,sing from 7pm till 4am,10 hours wei!!!

We really had lotsa fun that night.

And,a million thanks to E-Plusmates,I really god damn love the present you guys gifted me.

A simple card mean a lots to me

I appreciate it

Haha...Kazim gifted me this grad bear

Bag from Guess!!! Hoohoo XD

During this 3 months intern life in E-Plus,I learn a lot,and I really had fun with you guys.Thanks Kakak and Abang,both you are the best leader that I ever met.Shaun,Barb,Ayip,Zaigo,Wak,Arvin,Kazim,Mus,Amiesh,Zak,nice meeting you guys,you guys helped me lots,really had fun working with you all.Meay,I miss the sharing table moments with you,even tho just a week time.Guys,I started miss you all already!!! No worries,I'll be back!!!

I love E-Plus!!!

Next post,outing with my loves again.

No comments:

Post a Comment