Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Pyjamas

My friends told me "I very hate you when you wearing pyjamas"
I ask why.
They answer "Coz everytime ask you yam cha you also reject and say change pyjamas liaw don't want out"

Indeed,am lazy to change back to my normal wear once I wore pyjamas.
Indeed,I used to wear pyjamas since I was a little baby.
Indeed,I wear pyjamas everynight,no exception.
Indeed,my pyjamas are all come in set,all kids style,I dislike so-hottt-so-sexy pyjamas.
Indeed,I like pyjamas so much.

Found out that I got lots of picture taken in pyjamas look.Random post.

2 years ago

CNY'09 @Penang,my favo pyjamas among,coz it's piggie man!

Year 2009,my favo piggie pyjamas agn

The silly face of mine

CNY'10 @nanny's house

Mac 2010.Before my fringe-cut

Don't talk bout haircut anymore,heartache now.If you are not pro enough to cut people's fringe,go and learn! I just want to trim,I want my fringe,I don't want bang! Do you know what's the meaning of the verb "TRIM" "FRINGE" "NOT BANG".OMFG!@#$%&,I look so god damn ugly now,with a super duper fugly bang.

See,I hate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment