Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Recent life

It's been ages since my degree study ended...and...oh-em-gee am so lifeless.Due to the laziness my blog was deserted for a while,I mean already for several days.Don't really have special things to share or should say I actually kinda reluctant to blog as I prefer to lay on my bed or sofa and watch TV drama.

After the disastrous job confirmation waiting period,I really enjoyed myself these couple days to the max,fyi am finally employed and will be start work on next month in case you not yet have my latest update still.I can't barely breathe and sleep well while the days I was waiting for the confirmation.Thanks god I get what I want.Ok back to the point,not to say having fun everyday but am in a relaxing mode for these few days.I slept at 12 or 1 am everyday and woke up at noon.I spend everyday of mine..uhm..sleeping,watching drama,eating nevertheless crapping and hanging out with my peeps and of course my baby.

I figured out something just now.Although its nothing big deal but it gave me a great impact,not even on me but others as well.Can't really describe my feeling as I already thought of the possiblities it may happen but I never knew it was finally happened and comes with your apology.Anyway,I still take you as a friend of mine.

Sorry I skipped quite a lot of events that am suppose to blog,all because laziness.Promise will back to blog often before my working life starts.

Hafta drag myself to haircut and get stuffs needed for this Saturday convo.

Lastly,end the post with my vain camwhore pic =)


No comments:

Post a Comment