Thursday, March 3, 2011

It's March

Time flies~like a blink an eye.It's March.

As it's 6pm right now,I bet some of you might be struggling to finishing up your works so that no OT or hating the jams while otw home.And right now am staying at baby's secret crib and either sleeping,foods or with the lappie.I guess that's all I can do now right as the boyfie still not yet home from work.

And am still jobless,went for few interviews the one and two weeks back,also reject a job that I don't really like it.Am not choosy,you have to know that you can't survive in this society with just a little tiny salary,plus the boss has a high expectation on you to help him earn more and approach more new customers,how to survive longer if you want me help you earn more but then you don't want pay me more?Anyhow,will be having the second interview with the telco company next Tues which I kinda interested on it.I have a dream.My dream is to get a job asap,as in right now!

Got our NCA money eventually *kachink kachink*.Thanks to Maa,I knew you busy shooting but still you squeeze out your time to transfer the money to us,touching.So for now,am back to a rich girl again,for temporary LOL.Money comes into your pocket fast,comes out even faster.

Jay Chou's concert tomorrow!


Wanna know more about my photoshooting,coming up next!

Stay tune peeps.

p/s: still waiting for the boyfie coming back to dinner later

No comments:

Post a Comment