Thursday, March 17, 2011

Cool~

Hollaaaaaaa peeps! Back from XoX for my offer letter agreement,am now officially announce that,I'll be working at XoX Com start from next month.Anyone who working nearby Jaya One feel free to ask me for a lunch =)

Went to petrol station just now before headed to office,guess what I saw?


Yea exactly! A Rolls-Royce Phantom which parked at the petrol pump next to me! This is not the main point am going to share anyway.

The main point is a little story between me and the Rolls-Royce driver.

RR: Moi,you put full tank?
Me: Nope,why?
RR: How much you put?
Me: Twenty. *=.=*
RR: My car full tank already but here left a little bit more,I think around 10bucks.You finish it.
Me: Huh...really?
RR: Ya,just use it.
Me: *Stop a little seonds* Oooohh,okay.Thanks.

Well,I was suppose to put twenty but ended up I have about 30bucks of petrol in my car petrol tank.Cool right?

Check this out! Blurry Boutique.

Their first ad,awesomeness cool!



Do you notice the place where the model surrounded by mirrors and dancing over there,very cool isn't it?Tell you what,that is their fitting room! Love their fitting room since the first time I step into it.You'll fall in love into it too.

Feel free to drop a visit.Located at Bangsar Jalan Telawi 2.You may trace their latest update as well at Blurry Boutique blog.Besides,go click a "like" at Blurry Boutique Facebook for more updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment