Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Koh Samui part II

Here comes my Koh Samui trip part II.

Hanging around the street after putting down our luggage in hotel room.Oh ya forgot to tell that Chaweng beach we stayed.Fyi,Chaweng is the most popular area with plenty of hotels and resorts,restaurants,spas,discotheques,clubs,bars and shopping facilities.Chaweng is the main tourist center and nightlife area.But frankly,Samui ain't the island with white sandy beach and clear waters.Redang is much more better than Samui.

I'd mix up all the photos,not follow day by day.

you all know,tut-tut

Fully fulfill my shopping desire.Bought quite a lot of stuffs from Chaweng street as you can always get a cheap stuff after nego with the staff.Negotiation skill you needed.

The next day,strolled along the beach after our pefecto American breakfast.Well,you can easily figure out the amount of angmo is in fact more than Asian.


You can found BBQ foods are selling in every single corner.Various of choice,like chicken,sausage,fish,shrimp,crab,lobster,mussel,etc. *saliva drop*

A lot of western people enjoy sun bathing with naked body,papayas are everywhere.Am not western,I don't need a tan body skin,shawl and sunblock is what I need while stood under the super hot sun,I want remain my fair skin.As the sea is not partly shallow during the period we went,I decided to not go into the water.Okay,fact is idk how to swim and I afraid of drown.


I've took a lot pictures of the Chaweng hotels,there are so darn attractive!!!Can I stay everyone of them plz....



You can't miss out Thailand seafood coz the seafood over there is omg de nice.Can you imagine the prawn is just like your palm size?Is super big and fresh.Unlike Msia seafood,tiny and sometimes taste yucks.

BBQ pig that you couldn't even found in Msia.Ouch the asshole xD

Ah gua show at night!Tsk tsk,those ah gua are much more prettier and gorgeous than a normal woman.

ah gua on the street

ah gua show


Before end my part II,camwhore pic attached.Wakakaka xD


Part III-Samui's attractions.There are lotsa attractions I wanna tell.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment