Thursday, February 17, 2011

Bloody Fool You!

MTFK M-Telco you bloody fool am not gonna continue using your fuck-up service!Who you thought I am?A super SH rich ass?Sorry I don't have so much money to let you cheat.You always charge me this and that,something that I don't even know what's that,ended up comes out an unacceptable bill with a ridiculous sky high amount.The bill amount keep increasing month by month,boss I use monopoly money to pay you can or not?!Or you want me go and rob the bank just to pay you money?Charge our data usage till I can drop my eyes out after saw the figure,what rebate and deduction that given is just bullshit!Hey bannai,credit limit you set for fuck ar?If I over limit already you bar me la!Told us RM78 per month pay for Internet GPRS service then no any additional charge,now you come and tell me I hafta pay RM78 and the data usage RM600++???I never used that much please recalculate properly.I have no idea how you calculate seriously.And the contract,all the terms are totally different just like a mirror.You can't simply charge me this charge me that by not following the contract,you this devil!You wait,you just wait the day I go and screw you upside down.SH.

I'll pokkai one day if I continue using and pay you money.

GRRRRR....PISSED OFF!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment