Saturday, February 12, 2011

Koh Samui part I

I don't know how to start and where to start my Koh Samui post though,all I can say is Samui Island is an effing awesome place.Nice beach,nice scenery,nice foods,nice party heaven,nice shopping spree.Somebody over there told me that twenty years ago,only a few intrepid backpackers visited the island but today,Koh Samui is already a cosmopolitan melting pot,attracting different countries of travellers.Koh Samui has everything to offer,from relaxing on white sand beaches to pristine jungles to a vibrant nightlife.It has different beaches of different landscapes and characteristics but the popular ones are Chaweng and Lamai as I knew.

After all the crap now is the time for my story telling.Drizzled all the way from KL.Not a good weather for raining always during the CNY period.


We put a night at Hatyai before headed to Koh Samui on the next day.OMG you can always get cheaper stuffs at Hatyai,I bought two pairs of flats and it's RM10 per pair!!!How you get a RM10 shoe in KL?Impossible right?My eyes couldn't stop a second for clothe and shoe hunting.

crowded Hatyai street

you can found baby elephants are everywhere on the street

colorful lin-chee-kang

ginger soup+half boiled egg


Thailand people prefer sweet taste,sweetness is all you can taste in their foods,like mee,congee,rice whatsoever.And they like fish sauce as well,they'd drip a few drops of fish sauce into their food when every time they eat.

so vintage

We took Raja Ferry to Koh Samui from the jetty.The ferry took us practically one and half hour to reach the Samui Island.

Bon Voyage


The strong wind ain't nothing,I couldn't stand stable and walk a straight line on the ferry,what I did was trying to stabilize myself.And I can't even comb my hair after we left the ferry,my hair was just like weeds.Poor little me.

better find a seat to settle down myself


After one and a half hour,there we were,Koh Samui!!!A paradise~


Days at Koh Samui,stay tune for part II.

No comments:

Post a Comment