Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Job Interviews


Holaaaaaaa peeps!Done my two job interviews yesterday,kinda bummed for the first one and it went well for the second one.

The first interview.It's a design house which provides interior design,packaging design and publishing,graphic design,roadshow event and etc.Sounds interesting though the job scope for the pos they offered is to approach customers that so-called sales and hit target.Ok,for me this not a big deal,the major problem is the salary.Guess what,they offer me a secondary-fresh-grad-price (hello am a bachelor degree graduate kay),and probation for about 6months.Wtf.Frankly,that just a small company which located in my town.I told my mum and babyboii immediately after the interview end.Mum was laughed her out loud there whereas baby had the same wtf reaction with me.Conclusion,the first one was PHAILED kawkaw dot com.

The second one.It's a telco service company and sorry am not gonna reveal which company it is.The pos they offering me is event management-Brand Executive which I wanted to do and always did.Fyi,I was an event coordinator before and therefore,the people who interviewed me put me in the event team.The whole interview session went well and am going for their second interview the next coming week.Yea I successfully proceed to their next step.Anyway,hope everything goes smooth and well.

Dozing off now,get my ass off to nap.Tata~

p/s: I just want a job puh-leez.bobi bobi~

4 comments:

  1. curious bout ur wtf salary...ha...wondering what kind of WTF salary I would get when I grad..

    ReplyDelete
  2. is really a wtf amount haha...so u still got how many years to go?

    ReplyDelete