Monday, February 8, 2010

FEBulous

CNY mood totally ON right now.

What I’ve done this few days?

5-2-2010 Friday
Due to Valentine’s day is the same day with CNY,so babeJ and I decided to celebrate our Valentine’s day in advanced.Off to MidValley with babeJ after end work.We both was starving,ignore shopping and dinner come first.Dinner at Sushi Zanmai,yum yum.Shopping after dinner,babeJ bought me a pair of Charles&Keith shoe and I also bought a Charles&Keith purse for myself. *wink*

I do not have a romantic candle light dinner,do not have a banquet of roses,do not have any vacation celebration,but I do appreciate all the time being with you,that’s always the time I need and want.ILY.

Next,yam cha with my gangs.

6-2-2010 Saturday
Yeah,I’ve done my hairdo finally,and my babeJ as well.I’ve dyed and trim my hair,get a new hairstyle and looking forward to the CNY to come.After our hair done,babeJ,Bet and Bou went to Pavilion for their men’s walk.Me?Chilled at Q Nail in order to choose my nail art for CNY.Went home around 5pm and get ready for my night outing.

Headed to KLCC for our shopping spree,dinner and movie session.I’ve bought a top and also a long jeans from MNG.Really enjoy my craze shopping spree lately coz I’ve bought quite a lot of new clothes,but money all gone,pok gai lo.*bleeding*

Shopped till the shops closed,dinner time at The Apartment.


Haha finally,watched My Astro 2010 New Year movie- Tiger Woo Hoo.


Malaysia's product,not a bad one,thumb up for Malaysia production.

No comments:

Post a Comment