Monday, February 8, 2010

Charity Event @ Zouk KL&Phuture

Went to a charity event yesterday at Zouk Club KL with my boy,Tairus and Karen.A bazaar I would like to say that,selling Streething and also Femmething products,they have auction selling too.Since it is a charity event,went to grab some clothes in order to do charity.Streething at Zouk mainroom and Femmething at Phuture.

I’ve bought some clothes at there too ,Chic Yamada Brenda sexy shoulder off top+freebies heart Chic Yamada tee+Chic Yamada short pants+unknown brand top+a belt = broke!!! Haha XD

My babeJ bought this,400% Be@rbrick & a 100% little Be@rbrick.

Tairus and my boii @ Zouk

Saw a lot of fashionista over there,all hypebeasts.

Found out that I keep buying and buying without realizing.Is time to stop.

Let's show my new clothes.

Dress from Forever 21

Dress+Jeans+Tee from MNG

Short pants from Miss Selfridge

Purse from Charles&Keith

Shoe from Charles&Keith

Shoulder off top+Tee+Short pants from Chic Yamada

Unknown brand top from Zouk Femmething

Dresses from Nichii

A bag from TS

No comments:

Post a Comment