Friday, December 18, 2009

Spreeeeeee

I've neglected my blog for one week time...sorry coz let chiu being abandonee.

Become lazier and lazier to update my blog lately.So,what I've done and where I've been this currently I'll just roughly and briefly write it down.

Headed down to Seremban at the previous Saturday to attend babeJ's friend-Rebecca's two-one birthday party.I've spend my previous weekend at Seremban with babeJ and his family.Feel relax and peace when everytime spend my weekend at Seremban.Some photos here

Pretty birthday girl-Rebecca (opps so sorry I know I spoil the pix.I shouldn't pass by)

Happy Birthday Girl~

Yummy yummy Big Apple donut treated by P.Huah jie.Thankiu^^

Monday - Final exam.Our 1st paper and also the last paper,the only paper Multimedia Broadcasting.Officially say byebye to Year two.

Then...here comes my yam cha+drinking session week.Hell yea 4 nights continuously of yam cha+drinking session night at the same place same cafe with the same gangs.OMG.

Tuesday - Kill my noon time at Q Nail Studio.Yam cha at night.

My pedicure done by Fanny (am frigging hate my toe!!!)

X'mas atmosphere are everywhere


Wednesday - Happy Wednesday^^ Sing K with my bimboloves+Maa+Mark+Jimmy at Neway Puchong.Sang from 1pm til 7pm,syok sial.And thankiu very much to Dorcas for the treat.Yam cha session at night with the gangs as the previous night before.

Sing sing sing...sing till the max!!!

Mua+Mark+Fie

Special effect???

The Bimboloves

Thursday - Seems like Q Nail Studio now become my second home,spend my noon time at Q Nail Studio again with Bet and Meng.Can you feel how bored are us,we bought different types of chests and card games to play.Now,there totally have 12 sets of games at Q Nail Studio.Went to Kuchai Lama for dinner,JoJo Pan Mee supposed but closed so we changed our venue to Face-to-Face Pan Mee.Headed to MidValley after dinner.Guess what,drinking session for the next round with the same gangs once again.

What we've bought

Face-to-Face Pan Mee (I still prefer JoJo)


X'mas around the corner,I like X'mas so I'm waiting for my X'mas celebration.Singapore,here I come next week!!! And now,is Y.E.S month,is shopping spree month,those girls and women most like period.Discount and percent off are now everywhere,women are all crazee seeing 10% 20% 30% 50% 70% off now,all shop till @@.And since the girls and women having their craze shopping spree whereas I don't have,I'm not stint I'm not the special one,I just officially broke,pok gai already so I don't have extra money to buy.Gosh...I want buy...buy buy buy like crazy,I wanna have my craze shopping spree too,so I just can postpone my shopping spree to next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment