Monday, December 21, 2009

My Sunday

Imma good daughter you know that?Accom my lovely mum the whole yesterday to have our shopping spree and dinner.Imma good hiak hiak^^

Have my craze shopping spree during the Y.E.S month finally but all mum paid.I haven finish buy my new year cloths though,will continue shop next month.

We bought these color nail polishes from Elianto

Went home and take a rest for a while,wait Alex came and fetch us to dinner.Had an awesome Balinese Cuisine dinner yesterday night at Bumbu Bali Bdr Puteri Puchong.Frigging like their unique decor and nice atmosphere,comfy and cosy seriously.Bumbu Bali is actually similar as Ole-ole Bali,the place I celebrated my 21st birthday,they do serve the almost same kind of foods,but Bumbu Bali nicer than Ole-ole Bali,my opinion la.



Nasi Campur Bumbu Bali,definitely must try this,effin good

Bali lime

Must try no.2-Cucumber and passionfruit juice,damn nice drink seriously

They do provide merchandise to sell


Oh-mai-gatt I love their toilet so much

2nd floor

Bumbu Bali do serve their foods in big portion.Three of us went home with big big tummies.

And guess what,went to yam cha with the gangs again at night.

These all about my Sunday^^

No comments:

Post a Comment