Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Another Weekend

Is time to talk about my previous weekend.

Hmm...nothing special on my previous weekend.

Saturday night went to SS2 again with the same gang,no doubt,dessert at 甜品哥哥 once again.Indeed I started regret why I brought them to SS2 for dessert that time.

After dessert,off to MidValley to catch a movie supposed but fully seated again so we change our movie session to bowling session.We left after ended a game due to some technical problem there.BabeJ was so craving for prosperity burger so we off to Bangsar McD for our third round.We chilled at Bangsar McD for the rest of the night.

Sunday night headed to MidValley again for dinner with my babeJ.


Had our dinner at Crystal Jade *slurp*


What's next???Yam cha for sure.Had a yam cha session with them at their hotspot-A cup of tea.

Ended up my weekend.

The first day of December,also the last month in year 2009.Time passed frigging fast just like a blink an eye.A brand new year of 2010 coming soon after 30 days more.I'll turn 22nd next year,gosh I don't wanna be old so fast please...And I'll start my internship next year,wish everything will going smooth.Ready to say bye to 2009 and hi to 2010.

A busy December,final coming soon,friends birthday bashes on almost every weekends,ready to celebrate Christmas and also New Year.Christmas this year I wouldn't at M'sia,I'll celebrate my Christmas'09 at Singapore.My very first time celebrate Christmas in other country.I'm sure that Christmas@Singapore will be damn damn damn packed.Coz a lot of peoples also heading down to Singapore to celebrate their Christmas.

I like Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment