Friday, December 4, 2009

Bye Semester

Bye semester bye Year 2...the last day of Year 2 Sem 3 today.

Had finally done our MB shit assignment and presentation today!!! The last and final presentation of degree Year 2.A very thanks to my groupmates- Szeru,Paul,Tracy,Avril,a very well done job,seriously.Although our group leader Szeru off to Shanghai and the Flash pro Paul went back to hometown,left the remaining three of us done the presentation today,we complete our job well though.Thanks to both you,Tracy GMC and Avril Ng.

This is the TV ID that we had done,take a look



After end class Yufie,Maa,Mark,Jimmy,babeJ,I went to Seksyen 17 to fill our stomach,I was fungry fungry fungry.Next,Yufie,babeJ,I off to 1U after finish our meals.Etude House now having 50% discount off,OMG is damn cheap man,but unfortunately I have no cash no money lately.The shopaholic Yufie Lim reappear and bought till like crazy,I meant almost.But I wouldn't back with a pair of empty hand,guess what I have bought?Taa-daa...Sticky candy.Traditional homemade candy with various of flavor.Not bad,go and buy one next time and try it.The shop named Sticky at 1U.



And yesterday night,I was so craving for steamboat,so babeJ brought me to Hoi Tong Steamboat to have our dinner.Woohoo^^ Bear in mind,Hoi Tong Steamboat is considered as a quite famous steamboat restaurant in Serdang,a lot of peoples like to have their gathering there.Such a long time I never been there since I was still in foundation study.I still remember that I went there quite often with my secondary school gangs during our Form5 life.Until yesterday night,I went there again to have our dinner,the feeling was effin good.And we were FULL coz this is a buffet style steamboat so for sure we eat as much as we can,we are both stupid retard if we go there and eat just a little,am I right?So both us went home with a big tummy yesterday night.





No comments:

Post a Comment