Monday, May 9, 2011

Flawless


A flawless girl,can I?

I wish to...but sometimes thing turns otherwise.

Some flaws that will never gone.Sometimes I really wish I can just wipe them out from my body,it should have takes a long time I believe,perhaps a year?couple years?or just stay there forever?Nobody knows.

Well,god is fair like always do.Nobody is flawless.Life ain't easy,so eventually you yourself have to figure out your best way to live life happily.

Before I end the post,


Kindly click the link above,not virus no worries.Overdue and it was finally up.

Astro Nextgen Contentpreneur Awards 2010 - Revolutionary Documentary : The Forgotten History of Sybil Kathigasu.Ours!

And and and,why the fuck the weather is so damn freaking super duper extremely HOT?! Tell me,who can tahan the heat please raise your left hand right hand left leg right leg up! Is like oh mai farking gawd am melting! Eventhou I was in an aircond place,but I felt nothing,I was literally sweating! Please,rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment