Saturday, May 7, 2011

Busy life keep me alive



Time flies indeed,its been 5 weeks I've worked in XOX.Everyday repeating the same routine,it's real I REPEAT,THE SAME ROUTINE.Wake up-shower-breki-office-lunch-back to office-dinner-home-shower-FB and/or drama-sleep.The weekdays daily routine that never change.


Busy life keep me alive.Started busy on my work.Meeting with clients,preparing power point slide for projects update,departments meeting,presentation in meeting,agreement and management paper preparation all that,it partially took my day.But yet,I've learned a lot from my work and job,I have to be more real hard than others coz I'm not from business base but I'm currently doing business development job,perhaps I'll into another field few years after,event will do since this was the previous field I joined and did.Besides all these,I'm fond of the bunch of my colleagues and the bosses,they're just so nice and friendly,not to mention they willing to teach me whatever they know,I was so fortunate of having all this.


Sometimes I wish to go back Serdang my home so badly after work,but the traffic congestion problem bother me still and it really stopped me of doing that,plus the mental tiring.Therefore I only get to go back home on weekends.But something bother me when I'm home.There have no curfew set on me,mum doesn't really restrict me from hanging out but her act certainly seems I'm not that allowed.Everytime I'm out and I don't know why something weird thinking make me feel guilty sometimes.


Busy life at least keep me away from thinking nonsense stuff,it's a good thing to have your mind focus on many stuff but not just looking at one which will torture your mind and soul.As per normal,girls like spending and buying as it's girl's nature.Spending and buying stuff can keep a girl happy without doubting,is like our stuff will never ever get enough,the mind of keep adding new stuff into your wardrobe and accessory box is just so desperately.But but but,stuff never be enough yet,money not enough.That's why everybody struggle to work,work for money.No work no money,work more but probably money not get more,agree?


That's all for the post.


p/s: don't scold me that I not yet post out the H-Artistry night.Wait~patiently.


And oh ya,


Happy Mama's Day








Love you Mummy

No comments:

Post a Comment