Thursday, May 26, 2011

26052011

It's ironic, I'm a single lady for a week. The feeling not good, and am not enjoying it thou. It's damn pathetic when everytime thinking of what to eat tonight especially when you are alone.Yea indeed you can eat whatever you want coz there's no other's feeling you need to take care of,you might enjoy it at the first two days but not the following.The scenerio of eating alone in a lonely room,sucks till the max.I was repeating go to the same restaurant to take away after I off from work almost everyday.Okay,seriously one week is enough!

I used to be with him everyday,for almost 5 years,am like a princess always under his protection.It's good when someone is willing to protect you,he will makes your life easier,help to solve all of your problems,make you live happily with no any worries,he will try his best to achieve your wishes,brings you to the places you want to go,buy you the foods you want to eat,he never ever says a no.

But sometimes the stupidity of the princess could drive him insane and eventually get screwed by him.Somehow,I would rather show him my stupidity now coz I hate to be alone without you!

You better come back asap I tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment