Saturday, January 15, 2011

Up and Down

Felt so lonely out of the sudden,it always happen.Knowing that there have several shitty problems are waiting for me to be settle,this double my emo-ness.Im trying to ignore those problems,but fact is still the fact,how I wish I can succeed through all the obstacles and have a peaceful life.

Being sick for few days,from sore throat to fever,flu and now cough,so what's next?Im sicken of an unhealthy body.Sigh.I need Vitamin C.

Well,my so-called holiday was bored like shiatt.Luckily my hubbyboii brought me to here and there some of the time,if not i will bored to death.

Jobless people like me will always face the same problem,having financial crisis.Oh gosh,I hate the fell.All the to-do/buy-list have to put aside first.Grrrrrr!

Actually am thinking of come out with movie reviews as I had watched,including The Tourist,Season Of The Witch,but I lazy to do so.If you ask my opinion,I would say that I kinda dislike Season Of The Witch.Why?Because there is no witch in this film but Satan.

Why am I so down and emo,oh nooooooo!

Before end the post,let's up your mood back with the video,you might just catch your friends in action,enjoy and have a good view.



That was an awesome night.

-End-

No comments:

Post a Comment