Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Current

Feel so lifeless,everyday sleep and eat and sleep and eat,is time to start looking for job.Finish study equals to jobless,fyi,am currently doing floor measurement job,it's so pathetic.Well,2011 first aim,turn to workload from workless.

Btw,enjoy as much as I could during my jobless moment.Went for CNY clothes hunting with hubby,but got nothing,too bad.


Okay,I look so noob in this pic.My left eye looks slightly bigger than my right eye,or it's just my illusion?Eyebags never healed,or I sleep too much?

Hubby's friend's new opened boutique,Realm,support support!Got the membership card on the spot,*2319*,hubby's birth date plus my birth date.Thanks Fooi^^

this is madness


Let's pay a visit to Realmshop,it's just behind BTS,or their FB page.

After Pavilion,the second Chatime opening soon in BTS.Oh yummy yummy pearl milk tea,I miss them loads!


Dine at One Chef for our late lunch.Surprisingly found this at BTS too as One Chef Jaya One was our Bimboloves gang's most visited spot during our class interval before.


Guess what,got myself a Birthday Noir Be@rbrick.Eyes with swarovski and my birthday month stated on its stomach.

*7*

Headed to Sunway Pyramid on the next day,got nothing as well,but satisfy our stomach and taste buds with a perfect brunch,Sushi Zanmai.It's still my love,I always love Japanese food.



I bet you guys are going to hate me now coz of these salivary foods. (except TSC Maa)

p/s: party tomorrow^^

No comments:

Post a Comment