Friday, January 28, 2011

Unknown Title

CNY is just around the corner,still I got no any strong feeling or anticipation towards it thou.Anyway,an early wish to all of you,gong xi fatt chai and happy new year!!!Got my first CNY ang pau from Alex,thanks much.

FB is getting me bored lately,the times I login became lesser and lesser.Haa,no more addicted on FB.

Chop my hair off eventually after days and nights considering.Went to mum's saloon at the previous Sunday and uhm hell yea I decided to chop it off and no more long hair.

Did a lil shopping with Bear in order to grab birthday prezi for Tipa,and helped Bear to dye her hair with Liese,but ended up phailed kawkaw dot com.The color we chose perhaps,cassis berry but no berry just a lil bit brownish.I think we should choose another color next time Bear.And my hair color started to fade,I got no idea on my hair color now,should I dye it again?

Last but not least,congratz to baby because he got his first job already!!!Am proud of you baby seriously,hope I can get mine soon.


Photo taken before headed to A&D annual dinner.None make up night,still looking good right?LOL.

Ciaoz~

No comments:

Post a Comment