Thursday, January 14, 2010

The nights

Went to a wedding dinner on the previous Sunday night,Fu and Kai's sis wedding big day.Congratz to her,happy and sweet forever with your hubby ya.The night before,single party at their Setapak crib.


So what's next after dinner?movie?L4D?club?sing k?or what?Off to 1U from Setapak to chill supposedly.

Movie?No...unsuitable show time.
L4D?No...too sienz.
Club?No...the night before club with my colleagues,still tipsy.
Yam cha?No...everyday also yam cha sienz.
So...no any other optional plan already,we chose sing k finally.

Off to Puchong Neway,start our midnight k session from 12am to 4am.


Sunday night wedding dinner at Royal China Restaurant.


See my glass capacity,the guy who showing his sinister smile in the picture above,poured almost full glass of red wine to me,diu.


The performer was awesome,his acting,his imitating,his singing,thumb up for him seriously.Idk what his name but he was imitating as Leslie Cheung and Grasshopper that night,was awesome I would say that *clap*


After dinner,hang around at Pavilion,just for fun.

Black sesame Ice-cream aka Cement

Was fooling around outside the cinema,lazy to put photos here,so go and view my FB la.

I'm waiting the day I'm waiting
Sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment