Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year 2010 peeps!!! How did you guys celebrated your memorable new year eve and new year?

I had no idea what to do and where to go on the NYE before the actual day so we had a yam cha session to well discuss about this issue.And finally I celebrated my NYE with my babeJ and the gangs at Quattro.

Waited Bong G to finish work at Q Nail then we off to Quattro.


We was fungry all the way from Serdang to KL so for sure we had our NYE dinner at Quattro Summer before the blast begin.


Winter bar or autumn club?We chose bar coz club packed like hell on NYE till you can suffocate and die inside,can you imagine the situation like a pasar malam and even worst,all the peoples just like sardines pack inside a sardine tin.But since bar and club connected each other so we still able to bump into the club.



All of us get tipsy besides the drivers.Oh no,not all the drivers are awake actually,the Myvi driver Bear actually in wee-wang-wang status as well and cause the Myvi kissed to the Kenari's arse.Moi,you manyak bandai wei XD

And due to we still have to drive back to Serdang and avoid the "blow task" so better we went to yam cha before home.Headed to Setapak yam cha and Miss Lee Hui Yee wanna change her cloth coz she puked lolz.


Home sweet home around 5am and sleep dead after that.

p/s:pictures more on FB.

1-1-2010

Can't recall what time woke up that day.Stayed at home in the afternoon,as usual check FB,uploaded pics,MSN,Skype.And I had my new year dinner at Look Out Point with my babeJ,Bet,Bou and Bong G.What's next after dinner?L4D at Sg.Long Gamer Concept.

2-1-2010

Ermm...Dinner with the same gangs and L4D again at Sg.Long Gamer Concept.And after that,catch a movie at Jusco Cheras Selatan.Sherlock Holmes.


Oh-emm-gee Holmes was awesome brilliant seriously but I like Watson that starring by Jude Law,totally in love with Doctor Watson.Sherlock Holmes nice plot nice setting.Downey Jr and Law had great chemistry together.

Today is my last day of holiday and I'll start my internship tomorrow.Hope all the BC students going smooth in their job.Goodluck to myself and also the BCs.Cheers^^


No comments:

Post a Comment