Saturday, January 9, 2010

E-Plus & Fahrenheit

BCs now are having their internship moment,some are enjoying, some are not.

I'm now interning in an events company, E-plus Entertainment Production that located in Kelana Square.So peeps if you have any events just come and find us,we'll manage for you.

So...my first working week...ermm...nothing much to do.Followed them to KL Convention Centre on the first day to do location measurement,headed to 1U to catch a movie with babeJ and his friends after I knocked off,guess what I watched the second time of Avatar but 3D this time,dinner at SeaPark after movie.The following next few days sit inside the office facing to the lappie and do translation job,sounds easy job huh?Hell NOT!!! Translation not an easy job as what you guys thought.Wednesday night went to have a dinner with babeJ,Tairus and his gangs at SS2 Murni,since they're interning in the same building with me.Lunched with my Bim Helen on Thursday,had a chit chat session with her.And yesterday headed to Ampang Park for a meeting with clients.These all my first working week.

All the E-Plus workfellows are friendly shit seriously,they're just like a family and I'm the new member of this family.Bosses just like our abang and kakak.

My lappie and my office desk

Snacks

Souvenirs from Bombay.Thankiu Arvin

Friday night=Hit the flow night=Party night!!! Yesterday was our kakak aka boss's birthday so we celebrated her birthday at Sri Hartamas Fahrenheit Pub after knocked off.My babeJ was tagged along too and he's now the another new member of E-Plus family.Was a blast lastnight,all the peoples drank and dance till like there was no tomorrow.

Feel go guilty when I was crazy partying while the others BC mates busying on their no day no night production work.

It is Saturday today and peeps follow me to YooHoo!!! As usual,hang out with my gangs tonight.Have a dinner at Royal China Restaurant tomorrow night with my gangs again.



No comments:

Post a Comment